Monday, April 24, 2006

Pretty good weekend indeed

Wow, first blog entry of Björns life...

Working in the carnival on saturday with my group consisting of five nice girls and one guy called Jerry that was on crutches. Apparently he had had kneesurgery the same day so he dissapeared at ten.
The party took place on the parkinglot behind chemistrycentrum in a big tent which was freezing cold. The only option seemed to get drunk so I wouldn't feel the cold, only problem was I didn't get drunk enough because I was cold to the bone. And this despite access to free drinks, what was wrong? Maybe the cold makes you burn alcohol faster? I dont know.
Anyway, it was pretty good at times, a lot of people dressed in accordance to the theme which was 'easternstate' which meant a lot of russian uniforms and hats. I also saw the new guy that lives next to Cristina with a russian fur hat and some medals.
Downsides was the cold, not that many people and some cleaning up afterwards.
If I remember correctly I am supposed to work there tomorrow again at 4 in the afternoon serving beer for the people building the train.

Hmm, thats about it, only thing left is to put Cyrus and Bea's bet here so they wont forget; Cyrus is going to cook those deep fried sandwiches, one with the homemade wine and one with bought wine and if Bea cant tell which is which she have to drink a cup of frying oil, however, if she can tell the difference Cyrus has to do it instead.
We're all looking forward to this of course because either way someone will drink it, pictures/movies should be available later on.

9 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 2:31 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4/24/2006 2:32 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

The only thing is that I think that Bea will bail out if she looses the bet.
I can tell you right now Bea, if you loose we will get you to drink it - one way or another.....

 
At 4/24/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Hey guys,

I'm sorry but I have to tell you that as I have started my new diet (The "cucurucho diet" didn't work) I can't eat or drink fatty substances.

 
At 4/24/2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Cris said...

uuuffffff Bea !!!!!

That is not an excuse!!!!...."a bet is a bet"...and if you lose....you have to break your new diet..it is only for 10 seconds (drinking the healthy frying oil....mmmmmmm!!)...or maybe, you can continue with the "cucurucho diet"....then... after drinking the delicious oil.....you know???....the harder part of the diet.....

But...dont worry... if you can eat "torrijas" with this horrible homemade wine....(i want to throw up only thinking about this).... drink the oil is not as bad.....

 
At 4/24/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Hey Cris,

I thought you were my friend...I know these pendejos don´t want anything good for me but I couldn´t imagine that you are like them!! bad guys...bad girl...
Ok, if I have to eat the torrijas with wine and break my diet, at least I want to choose the good-wine that Cyrus has to buy. I want the Penfold's Grange of 1951 or Romanée-Conti 1875. Then, as you have said, a bet is a bet. Now, Cyrus has to go to the System bolaget and try to find the bottle of wine.

 
At 4/24/2006 10:57 AM, Blogger Cris said...

Hey Bea!!!!.....of course i'm not like them.....maybe i'm a little bit worse....jajaja....but dont worry u only need to win the bet...then we can see the cyrus's face drinking the delicious oil....or maybe he find a forest before......

 
At 4/24/2006 12:20 PM, Blogger Giuseppe said...

Ok, people...
Since this bet is absolutely interesting, We have to fix a day to do this ASAP. If Bea wants I have good wine in my room that Cyrus could use...
Shall we do that tonight?

p.s. Daniel, let me know your address, and I'll send u an invitation to become "blog's official writer".

 
At 4/24/2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Hey Giuseppe,
The italian wine is not the best one to prepare torrijas and I have said before which wine I want. The only thing you have to do is: go to the System and buy one bottle, only one because maybe it´s a little bit expensive.

 
At 4/24/2006 8:35 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Word up,this is my first blog entry so bare with me.
Just need to say somthing first - bea will lose the bet because i always win our bets bea and dont you forget it so get ready to drink some really nice oil! mmmmmmmm it will be real good, and if anyone says anything bad about my really delicious, tasty wine again there will be serious consequences, insulting my wine is like insulting my child, mark my words!
i am suppose to be studying but as we all know i am not very commited when it come to things like work. anyway mabye there will be a forest on the way to the exam and i will get lost in it.
the weekend was pretty slow, didnt get very drunk but it was still good, apart from the annoying half british girl who just wouldnt shut the fuck up!
anyway must dash, C Dog

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home