Monday, April 24, 2006

oil

Word up,this is my first blog entry so bare with me.
Just need to say somthing first - bea will lose the bet because i always win our bets bea and dont you forget it so get ready to drink some really nice oil! mmmmmmmm it will be real good, and if anyone says anything bad about my really delicious, tasty wine again there will be serious consequences, insulting my wine is like insulting my child, mark my words!
i am suppose to be studying but as we all know i am not very commited when it come to things like work. anyway mabye there will be a forest on the way to the exam and i will get lost in it.
the weekend was pretty slow, didnt get very drunk but it was still good, apart from the annoying half british girl who just wouldnt shut the fuck up!
anyway must dash, C Dog

4 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 12:09 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Seems like someone have made a double post... :D

 
At 4/25/2006 12:36 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Cyrus, you can write the same thing as many times as you want (as I see you enjoy repeating things) but the fact is that if you don't buy the wine I've said before, I will not eat torrijas.

 
At 4/25/2006 12:39 AM, Blogger Cris said...

Hey Cyrus!!!

Do u know that is not necessary to write the same post 1 million times???

Of course.....everybody has to know how horrible is your wine......delicious, tasty ????.....are u sure that are u talking about your fucking wine????....You are lucky because we show you the marvellous spanish invent...."calimocho"...otherwise...you couldnt drink it

Im not scared of the serious consequences.....and im only saying the truth...

 
At 4/25/2006 7:48 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

Come on cristina, the wine isn't so bad. It's fully drinkable. You can't say that the sangria tastes bad when you make it with our delicious home made wine ;)
And yes, you do got some good ideas in spain. I think that I will try out the cucorucho diet before the summer. I have to loose a few kilos if i want to look my best on the beach.....

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home