Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A little resumé of thursday and monday

Well, my first post so be gentle...
Thursday 20th of April
My carneval-gruop had a preparty in BC4. The evening started out rather slowly and although we had a nice time I was beginning to get worried - noone had even mentioned beer pong... Instead we played the funny wooden-game... thing....
When Malin, Sofia and their friends came back from another preparty people started to really get into the party mood. Malin were standing on the table singing swedish songs and got the rest of us singing aswell (atleast me and that can bring a party to its knees but luckelly it didn't).
At around half eleven we went to the Festmästeri party in the big tent. I pushed Malin and Sofia in a shopping trolley all the way to the tent and in return they served me some of our home made wine...
There were a pretty good band playing at the party but after an hour we figured that it was time for afterparty.
The afterparty was great. Everybody sitting in the couch, talking about nothing and everything.

There is one conclusion that can be made (atleast this applies to the parties in the BC4-corridor) and that is that preparties and afterparties are always the best. The actuall party is just there to build up for the afterparty...

Monday 24th of April

Me, Björn, Guiseppe, Ylenia and a couple of non-BC4s were at Mejeriet and listened to a couple of different amateur-bands. It was a competitioin and the four best bands gets to play at KB.
My personal favorite was Grizzly Season, they were really good.
Another band that made a big impression was Hojfen Balagan. they play balkan music and the crowd really got in the mood and started dancing.
I dont know who won but my guess is that both Hojfen Balagan and TP3 went throgh to the next round since they seemed to have the biggest crowds.

So, my first blo entry is coming to its end.
Lets hope (and if you're into it, pray) for nice weather on sunday.
Did I hear something about someone making a bet and then bail out? Lets hope not because you just dont do that...
// Daniel

3 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger Bea said...

My mother always says to me that I don't have to make bets...and I have to do what my mother says

 
At 4/25/2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Cris said...

Its so late Bea......

 
At 4/26/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger Daniel said...

No you don't, you're a grownup now Bea :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home